How to convert M2P to Blu-ray
Want to edit and convert M2P to Blu-ray? With Aura Video Editor, you can easily add MP4, FLV, WMV, 3GP, MPG, etc. with photos, music and subtitles and convert to Blu-ray DVD disc. Follow the simple tutorial to convert M2P to Blu-ray.
Aura Video Editor, the M2P to Blu-ray Converter, supports 40+ input video formats and commen image and music formats. See all supported formats. It provides numerous transitions and effects, and enables you to trim and crop your video, add watermarks and subtitles, overlay videos, etc.
Besides burning and converting M2P to Blu-ray DVD, you can also convert video to standard DVD disc and other video formats like MP4, WMV, FLV, 3GP, MKV, etc. for iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP and more.
Download FREE TRIAL of Aura Video Editor
Key Features of Aura Video Editor
- Support adding almost every video formats
- Convert M2P to Blu-ray DVD and standard DVD
- Support converting videos to videos
- Support adding videos, images and music
- Support adding watermark and triming video
- Two editing mode: Storybox and Timeline
- Apply numerous video effects and transitions to videos
- Learn more...
- Videos; images and music(optional)
- A blank Blu-ray DVD disc
- A computer that runs Windows system(incl. Windows 7)
- A M2P to Blu-ray converter - Aura Video Editor
Three steps to convert M2P to Blu-ray
Step 1. Add video, music, image and subtitle
Start Aura Video Editor, click Import button to add video, image and audio files. Then drag and drop them to the relative place of the editing area. Edit the name of the videos.
Step 2. Add transitions and effects
After putting all the files in their places, click Transition button and Video Effects button to apply to your videos and images. You can overlay your videos with other videos.
You can trim the video and add watermark then by clicking the Trim button and Add Watermark button.
Step 3. Save and convert M2P to Blu-ray DVD
After all editing works, click Save Movie button, and select DVD Disc output type, then click Next button to go to the final step.
You can select one DVD menu from several DVD menu templates, or select one image from your computer to be as the DVD menu background image. If you don't like to apply any DVD menu, just uncheck the Enable DVD menu option.
Supported Formats of the M2P to Blu-ray converter
Supported Input Formats
- Video: 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, ASF, AVI, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2, MPG, ...
- Audio: MP3, WMA, OGG, M4A, WAVE, OGG, AC3, AMR, OGA, DTS, MP2
- Image: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Supported Output Formats
- MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MKV, M2TS, ASF, FLV, SWF, 3GP
- HD video
Download the M2P to Blu-ray converter
Want to start converting M2P to Blu-ray DVD to create a professional home movie Blu-ray DVD? Now download the trial version of Aura Video Editor to experience!
Download Free Trial of Aura Video Editor
|M1V to Blu-ray||M2T to Blu-ray|